The science behind the development of CR7 Drive by Dr John Heiss Ph.D . Before joining Herbalife, John was the founder of Prolong Energy, an endurance sports nutritional company. He earned a Ph.D. from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). in biological chemistry.
“Herbalife understands how critical nutrition is for my performance,” said Cristiano Ronaldo, forward for Real Madrid C.F. “Working with dedicated Herbalife sports science staff to develop CR7 Drive has been incredibly rewarding and demonstrates what a true partnership should be like. I look forward to helping athletes around the world understand how nutritious products can help them perform.”
CR7 Drive is a contemporary take on traditional sports drinks, without any artificial flavors or sweeteners. Light tasting and refreshing, it helps athletes refuel and rehydrate before and during exercise. It supplies carbohydrates for energy and replaces what is typically lost in sweat including key electrolytes. CR7 Drive is great for a range of activities including: soccer, spinning, running, or other sports that significantly increase heart rate.
- CR7 Drive is a drink for maintaining endurance performance during prolonged exercise, perfect for taking during exercise or sports.
- CR7 DRIVE is a carbohydrate-electrolyte solution that is proven to enhance the absorption of water during physical activity and help maintain endurance performance*,
- Energy to Last – We’ve created a four-carb blend to provide a mixture of carbohydrates to help performance*
- CR7 Drive also contains vitamin B12 which helps maintain energy-yielding metabolism as well as the normal function of the immune system,
- Developed in conjunction with Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the elite players of world football.
- Each serving of CR7 drive contains less than 100Kcal per serving
- Is easy to drink with a light Acai berry flavour
* Carbohydrate-electrolyte solution that is proven to help sustain endurance performance
Like all Herbalife24® products, CR7 Drive has been tested for all banned substances through the NSF Certified for Sport program and meets the stringent standards set forth by the dietary supplement Good Manufacturing Practices.